Sunday, August 14, 2011

I have a question about School Forms on the Common Application?

It says on the Common Application website that you are able to print the School Forms out, and mail them in, instead of submitting them online. However, the printable versions of the forms aren't showing up under my School Forms section. Instead, it's asking me to add a counselor and teacher to my recommendations list, and that an e-mail will be sent to them with further instructions and apparently the appropriate forms that they will need to fill out. I wanted to physically hand my teacher a paper version of the form, so that she can attach it to her own personal letter, and mail it in with my transcripts. How can I get the paper version of the Recommendation Letters form? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment