Monday, August 15, 2011

I dont know what to do anymore?

I have thought about w another man before. after a really rough break up, i began drinking a lot. one night in a drunken state i experimented w an old coworker of mine. we were stopped by the police at the hotel where he was taking me and I know that the word has spread about this experience. I woke up the next morning in complete disgust with myself. my curiousity had turned into a curse to be on my name forever. I didnt like it enough to do it again. this was over 2 years ago. since then i was in a a great relationship w a woman and because i was so afraid of her finding out i broke it off w her. I don't have any emotional feelings towards men and I don't want to experiment anymore. I just want to be happy again . should i tell women i date about this? should i try to forget about it? i dont know what to do? this happened 2 years ago in college, im a teacher now. could this hurt my career? would you date a guy who told you this?

No comments:

Post a Comment