Sunday, August 14, 2011

What is Jersey Shore?

Is it really like some new reality show? It sort of annoys me when I go on facebook and I see like "JERSEY SHORE! :D" on like all the girls statuses (and a steadily increasing number of guys). Like I've never even watched it, but do you not realize that no one can possibly have that much drama in their life to keep you entertained every single week? It's fake, not reality. Like, you get all that drama at school? Why go home and get more? Reality shows are stupid. I'll stick with my usual shows (House, Trauma, Fringe, Bones, Persons Unknown, and The Event looks really interesting) If I want to see drama/fights, I can just go find those certain people who always cause it in my school, and btw, at least it will be real. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment