Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is my "friend" a witch with a capitol B?

She is 36 years old has 2 kids and negelcts them to be with a jiggilo... She let her mother raise her 18 year old while she ran off with some no account, then she had his baby a little girl now she negelcts her and lets her mother do everything while she lays her in the bed..She met the neighbor downstairs who already has 2 girlfriends, He is a jiggilo and lives off women. she completely ignores me when she comes over and goes straight to his condo, she puts on makeup, takes an hour bath, and has lost a ton of weight he has taken her to meet his family, they are together ALL the time. They have even slept in the same bed together. She says they're just friends and that everyone needs to mind their own buisness yet she gets everyone involved. Last week the guys other girlfriend came up and questioned me about the guy and "my friend" I told her they were just friends but that they spent the night in his timeshare but they took her son and said nothing happened, now she's mad at me... Are they lying about being together? She won't talk to me now what should I do? I left her a ton of voice messages. She did scream at me in the background the other day when I was talking to her mother and said me and my boyfriend are going to go to hell. I have been a good friend to her helped her out with the baby given her hundreds of dollars to pay legal fees. She won't let me see the baby that I paid all that money for and am very close too the baby loves and I love her what should I do? She also called the police on me and said I was phone haring her... Please Help

No comments:

Post a Comment