Thursday, August 18, 2011

MOM IS SUCH A BEEP MAN................?

Ok, I have the flu, and I told my mom if she could bring me some medicine, and I was nice I didn't yell, and my sister is so spoiled, so she told my mom to bring her things for swimming with her friends, cause she gets to go swimming, and I get to stay home sick... My mom comes back 2 hours later, with only swimming stuff.... I asked her if she got the medicine, and she said she was to busy looking for swimming stuff... Geez, and I told her that my sister was in the bathroom for 2 hours... until my mom came back, and my sister said she was changing... she didn't even take a shower... what the hell is she doing in the bathroom for 2 hours... I ask and she gets mad and says shes changing.... I had to go to the restroom, we only got one ffs... everytime she spends like 2 hours in the bathroom, especially when she doesn't take showers, and when she comes out, she didnt even change

No comments:

Post a Comment