Monday, August 8, 2011

Which of these celebrities has the biggest ego?

I don't keep up with celebrity gossip enough to pay attention to these egos. Bono kind of has a right to have a big ego, in my opinion (that IS the guy from U2 right?? lol) David Beckham has always seemed pretty down to earth from what I've read about him. And I have no idea who Chris Martin is haha! There are plenty more celebrities with bigger egos. My favourite of them being Jared Leto.... It's hard for me to take him seriously with his music and his acting (regardless of how amazing he is) because of his big fat head lol! I liked his band before I knew he was the lead singer.... and after I read a few interviews with him I pretty much wanted to hit him and it's really hard for me to listen to his music now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment