Thursday, August 11, 2011

What does this situation mean ...I need guys opinions!!!?

Theres a guy I used to work with. I asked him out for a drink ONCE when we first started working together and that was the only time we ever hung out outside of work. During the time we worked together he expressed tha the liked me...over IM ..everything he ever said about it to me was through IM, in person..different story. He even asked me out once over IM but never said anything about it in person so it never happened. He eventually moved to Boston without anything ever happening betweeen us and he didn't really keep in touch. I sent him a myspace message recently just to say hey and he responded by giving me his new screen name (which he changed without telling me) and his phone number telling me to call him. I IMed him and he told me that he was coming to town soon and he wanted me to meet him at the airport and then hang out. I am just not sure about this whole thing. I mean he knew I was interested when he lived here and claimed he was but made NO effort in person. He continually expresses in IMs how attracted to me he is but he never calls and rarely makes initial contact. It was almost a week ago that he brought up the meeting him at the airport thing and I haven't talked to him since. While I let a guy know I'm interested, I am not the type to vigerously pursue a guy. What does this whole situation mean?? I like him a lot but come on !

No comments:

Post a Comment