Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do i say to him?? please help?

k well i met this guy a month ago. we have been taking it slow and just talking... talking to each other on the phone and texting almost everyday just to see how each others day is going etc. we also see each other in person. but yesterday was suppose to be our official date. he was suppose to go see a movie. he told me he would be ready at 11:30... the movie started at 12:10... I text him around 11:30 and he didnt ever text me back. so basically i got sent off. i couldnt help but crying because I was really embared for finally thinking i can be happy with someone after getting hurt so many times. he hasnt called me since yesterday and hasnt even texted me. i called off a random number to make sure he wasnt hurt or anything and he answered n sounded just fine. my feelings are truely hurt. what do i do from here???? do i text him and ask him about it??

No comments:

Post a Comment