Friday, August 12, 2011

Me and my parents aren't getting along so well...?

Me and my parents have always gotten along really well.... until now. Now I know what with the recession and all they are stressed out, but I feel like I can't please them at all! On my last progress report I came home with a perpetual 4.0 and they didn't say anything... except for "we are a straight A family, and we won't get anything else!" They're also always crabby... usually at me! Like, for example, I really shouldn't be on the computer right now, because they always find something wrong with my being on it... like I made a mess upstairs (which wasn't my fault... I don't want to explain it) and so now they are calling me "little miss princess" because I am sitting down here on the computer while they are upstairs working! It's like I have no fun anymore because of all the things i am not allowed to do!!!!! Is there some way I could please my parents beyond a shadow of a doubt, or is there something that I could say to them... Please, no stupid answers! It just feels like they have no idea what being a shy teenager is all about. Like a couple days ago i didn't want to have to go to youth group because I don't know anybody there. So I went to go ask pardon of my dad. U know what he said???? "If you stay home, stay in your room because I don't wanna see your face knowing my daughter is a social misfit!"!! And I love my parents DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm getting so frustrated! What do I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment