Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is there anything i can do about this old landlord?

My old landlord called cps making false alligations about myself and my husband. He told them that we were on methenphetamines, herion and lock our children out of the house. These are all lies. The only thing that either of us have done is smoke some weed with some friends. Can he get away with this. Can CPS take my children for something so minor? I am not nor have i ever been on methenphetamines or heroin.This man entered my home when i wasnt there and stole my daughters springer spaniel, killed 2 rabbits and posted no tresping signs on the home before we moved out. I called the city police to report what had happened, The same officer came out that came with CPS to do their investigation. He was very rude and said that he would have a warrant for me by 4 pm the next day, that i needed to turn myself into him for terristic threat on the landlord. I then called the cheif of police in this city and she agreed this guy had no right to be on the property until after he files eviction in which i already knew. But as of now he has gotten away with slandering me and steeling my childrens dog (which was like part of the family)what can be done if i dont have an attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment