Saturday, August 13, 2011

Guys i need you expetise on this!!!! very important!!!?

my X bf & i have been separated 4 months now.even though were not together anymore,we still Tex each other,and sometimes go out for a coffee,movie or eat in restaurant.we decided to be friends, but its hard for me to be hopeful that were not gonna be lovers again.he is my longest bf, we dated 6 years,and we came to a point that were thinking of our future, that's why we have joint account, do i need to return his money,i withdraw all of my shares.but the thing is he doesn't want to accept the money, he told me that i should keep it first, he will get his money if he needs it. and if I'm gonna have i new bf and he told me that I'm the only person he trust and we don't know what gonna happen in the future that may be there a possibility that we still gonna end up each other?do i have to return all the things that he given to me?should i accept all his invitations and still communicate with him, and make friends with him. would i still wait for him.?

No comments:

Post a Comment