Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are some women creating a bad example in the media?

My mother always listens to Judge Judy. When I am in the house, I am hearing so much loud, cr, even abusive behavior by her toward so many persons. I know if a Male judge were to act this way, he would be thrown off the show. I feel Males in the system, due to having faced confrontations have developed more compion and respect even for those guilty persons so their words remain more calm and considerate. I feel indulgence and the ensuing freedom of expression allowed by society for such Females, not just Judge Judy, has been very wrongly seen as entertaining and acceptable speech for women due to society protection and allowance for such abusive speech. I feel this will only create more problems as women take greater control of the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment