Friday, August 12, 2011

Does anyone know "e-tour and travel" in Florida?

Carmen Lebron from etourandtravel.com called my husband a few weeks ago offering a 7-day package (or a 3-day and a 4-day separately) in Florida, which includes accommodation for 4, plus a car with unlimited mileage, plus buy 1 get 1 free ticket to Universal Studio. All for $398. My husband had asked her to send the offer by mail, but we never received the mail. Today I got a call from her saying that there is a special for TODAY only, the same package for $169. She insisted that I confirm right then, she could hold while I checked their website (as I wasn't convinced that this was not a scam). I said I would call back, but she said the offer would then go back to $398. It sounds too good to be true, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this company, and whether or not this is a scam. The website is www.etourandtravel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment